Average savings per purchase
Details of offer
Whether you are a Jersey resident, or you live overseas but have assets in Jersey, our Jersey Wills, Succession and Estate Planning Team can advise and assist you with an appropriate Will for your circumstances.
Our Jersey Will experts will advise you as to the options available to you, from succession planning through to whether you need a real estate Will or a movable Will, or both types of Jersey Will.
Parslows, the Jersey law firm you can rely on.
Terms and conditions
- Our fee is per Will, plus G.S.T. Our fee is based on what in our experience is a standard Jersey Will involving an expected amount of work but with some variations (this does not include the provision of a will trust, guardianship or any such additional provisions).
- Our fee does not include disbursements.
- We will provide you with a questionnaire for you to complete and will base the draft Will on that information. It is your responsibility to ensure the information provided on the questionnaire is accurate.
- Save for the signing of the Will, we do not generally provide face to face meetings to discuss Will requirements.
- If we find that your Will drafting requires exceptional amounts of time or work then we reserve the right to withdraw the fixed fee service in your case and to replace it with a bespoke service. This might be, for example, if we found that we had to devote exceptional amounts of time to meetings or to deal with your letters, emails and telephone calls. We will not exercise our right in this regard without discussing it with you first.
- We reserve the right to change our terms from time to time
Valid until 23:59, 28 February 2021.
Our success is built on our people. We’re proud of the fact that everyone at Parslows Jersey enjoys their job and that we work as a team, supporting each other in everything we do. This, in turn, helps us to form successful relationships with you.
We understand that considering the prospect of dealing with lawyers can be daunting. While we might call ourselves advocates, solicitors, notaries or lawyers, we’re no different to you. We’re individuals with expertise in our particular field looking to help you with your legal matters.
We’re not in the business of using legal jargon. We’re straight-talking lawyers who aim to ensure that complex legal issues are ‘translated’ into a language you can understand. Our clients like and appreciate our straightforward and pragmatic advice. Our Fixed Fee structures help too!
Whether you are a start-up business, an entrepreneur, a larger company or an individual who simply wants some help with a Will, we are here to help you.
Parslows and a number of our lawyers have been recognised by the Legal 500 in its annual ranking, which is an independent guide to the best law performing firms in Jersey. Legal 500 rankings are based on feedback from clients worldwide, submissions from law firms, private practice lawyers and a team of researchers.
This prestigious nomination demonstrates Parslows capabilities as a law firm in Jersey. Our Commercial Property department is ranked at tier 3, while Corporate and Commercial, Employment, Private Clients, Trust, and Tax are ranked at tier 4. We are proud to be recognised for our legal services and are happy to acknowledge this esteemed recognition of our work.